The capital of France and known as the city of love, Paris is full of art, fashion, gastronomy and culture. 3 days is definitely not enough time to see everything, but a great starting point as I’m sure we will be back. Paris is quite a large city, we explored most attractions on foot and utilized their efficient train system.
Day 1 (Half day)
- Eiffel Tower and Champ de Mars Gardens. There are many ticket and tour options for travelling to the top. If you cross the Seine River you can get stunning views of the tower from the Trocadero.
- Lourve Museum. This is a huge, stunning art gallery that you could spend multiple days exploring. We did an evening tour which was great as the crowds around the more famous attractions weren’t as busy. We definitely did not spend enough time here.
We did a customized walking tour with a private tour guide.
- Paris Palace of Justice
- Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Pont de l’Archevêché – original love lock bridge
- Cluny Museum – National Museum of Medieval Art
- Luxembourg Palace
- Saint-Étienne-du-Mont Church
- Catacombs of Paris
- Arc de Triomphe
- Walk the length of Champs-Élysées
- Grand Palais Museum
- Place de la Concorde – Egyptian Obelisk
- Tuileries Garden – 17th Century Gardens
- Palais Garnier – Opera House
- Sacré-Cœur Basilica
- Moulin Rouge and district