Seattle, Washington (2 Days)
The Pacific Northwest and home to the grunge music era, Downtown Seattle is packed with places to explore and discover.
Seattle Day 1
- Pike Place Market. Start or end your day here and enjoy the sights and smells of fresh produce. Established in 1907 and home to the 1st Starbucks location, wander the food stalls and local market for some delicious local foods and crafts.
- Jump on the Seattle Centre Monorail that was built for the World’s Fair and spend your afternoon exploring the following attractions:
- The Museum of Pop Culture. If you are a fan of music, movies and TV then add this to your stop off list.
- Space Needle. The landmark of Seattle, this is a must visit location for any visitor. 520 feet above ground, you will get spectacular vies of the city and Elliot Bay.
- Chihuly Garden and Glass. This museum showcases the works of local glass artist Dale Chihuy, and is a visually stunning experience.
Seattle Day 2
- Head to Pioneer Square and take the Seattle Underground Tour and learn about the city’s reconstruction after the great fire of 1889.
- Olympic Sculpture Park. See stunning views of the Waterfront and Olympic Mountains plus some monumental sculptures.
- Finish your day on the Waterfront and visit the Seattle Aquarium and take a ride on the Seattle Great Wheel.
End your day with an epic seafood feast at the Crab Pot.